Who can complain to us?

Any ordinary consumer may lodge a complaint against any institution offering credit, against a debt counsellor and a credit bureau provided the NCR has jurisdiction. Only persons with a power of attorney may lodge complaints on behalf of another person. 

Juristic (trust, companies etc) may lodge a complaint if the person making the complaint is authorised to do so and the annual turnover of the business or group of businesses is less than R1 000 000, or if the agreement in question is less than R 250 000.00 

Consumers are encouraged to first lodge a complaint with the respective credit providers, debt counsellors or credit bureau before escalating to the NCR.


Complaints we can handle

The NCR can assist you if your complaint relates to:


Complaints that fall outside the NCR’s mandate

We cannot assist if your complaint involves: 

Lodge a Complaint:

To lodge a complaint click here

Nike Air Jordan 11Lab4 Retro 4 Patent Leather